Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Regarding different name in 10th standard and Btech certificates

Date: 02 Feb 2016   Posted By: poonam gangwar     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am doing preparation for bank exams and have qualified IBPS Clerk exam. The Mains result is awaited. There is a problem in the name mentioned in my certificates. The name is different in 10th Standard and BTech certificates. How will it affect my job? What is the solution to solve this problem?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Is there a problem of name in certificates? Wondering how to resolve this issue? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: Imran Soudagar    09 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

It might become a big problem for you if you have different names in your 10th, 12th and B.Tech certificates. But you can get the error rectified and it won't cost much. Just visit your college or the University and explain your problem and they might get your name correct within a week or so.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.