Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

Document or police verification for a student having unrecognized school bonafide.

Date: 03 Feb 2016   Posted By: vijay     Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

I am preparing for central government job. I have studied in unrecognized school from nursery to 9th class(year is from 1993 to 2005). In 10th class(academic year 2005-06) I have studied in a recognized school. Further I have studied polytechnic in a government college (2006 - 2009) and engineering in a private college (2010 -2013).
1) Will there be any problem, if I have submitted the bonafide certificate given by unrecognized school (from nursery to 9th class ) while document verification or police verification ?
2) Are unrecognized schools are entitled to give bonafide certificates for their students ?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Have a query about document verification? Wondering what to do if you are from an unrecognized school? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    05 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

First of all, Bonafide certificates are usefull only till your school days.
And anyways, you have done your further studies from recognized/ government institutes. So there will not be any problem in this reference.
Secondly, after complete education, the main required documents for you 10th, 12th and degree certificates.
So, dear no worries.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    05 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

You need not worry regarding your studies which you took up from an unrecognised school from nursery to class nine.
Since you have completed yor class ten from a recognised school and the certificate obtained by the Board is a recognised one, there is no point to remain under stress.
Similarly, your class twelveth Board is recognised as well. Your diploma certification do carry a recognitation tag of State Board of Technical Council and also your Engineering - certificate has been issued from a recognised university. So, at any stage, you should not be perturbed- be it a service career or continuation of further studies.
The question of submitting bonafide certificate does not with stand in your case.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.