Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »

Regarding NOC for better employment

Date: 04 Feb 2016   Posted By: sandeep     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Other Jobs   

I am working in Ministry of Defence as a Civil employee with grade pay of 1900 since April 2012. I am preparing for better employment to enhance my career as I don't have much chance for promotion here. But now my employer is showing me a SOP in which NOC cannot be given to employee before 07 years service. However other persons who have joined before me have not been denied NOC. If I apply for another Govt job should I intimate this in my present job or hide the fact? Someone told me not to intimate the employer till after final selection and then just resign.
But I fear that my new employer may get this news and can prepare a case against me. Experts: do advice further course of action.

Worried about getting NOC from present employer? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    11 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

While working in any organization particularly in a Government organization like Ministry of Defense, it is advisable to be amenable to discipline and don't adopt a confrontational attitude with the authorities who matter. It is better to find out the exact rules, regulations and procedures from within the system instead of speculating about the same. In case so required factual information may be elicited through an RTI query addressed to the CPIO of the organization. Any individual can raise such a RTI query.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.