Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Need guidance for completing BTech

Date: 04 Feb 2016   Posted By: gopikrishna pamulapati     Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I have passed 12th standard in 2011. Later I have joined BTech -Electronics and Communication engineering. I have passed BTech in 2015 but have 9 backlogs. However I am more interested in Mechanical engineering. Should I opt for business management or mechanical abroad?
Experts: do advice.

Confused about studying business management or engineering? Find responses from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    10 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In my opinion the author should focus on clearing his 9 backlogs and take it as a challenge . Switching over to other course is no guarantee that in the new course also there will be no backlogs if due attention is not paid to the studies. As far as studying abroad is concerned, I see no scope of the same in the given scenario. The author may consider to totally focus on clearing his backlog and only after that consider doing business management etc.

Author: [Anonymous]    13 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I would suggest you to ask the question to yourself. Can you guarantee a better performance in different branch. If not, you will wasting more 4 years, energy and money.
It is better to give a try for clearing your back logs. If your are not at all interested, then you register for some short term professional courses related to computers or animations or anything of your interest.
There are many such courses now days and the institutes also give job guarantee after the course.
Once you get a job, then you will get some stability in thoughts with reference to your career.