Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »

Courses and career guidance for B.Com.(Hons.) student

Date: 04 Feb 2016    Group: Career Guidance    Category: Other Jobs   

I have done B.Com.(Hons.) in accounting and taxation. I want to know the new and innovative courses available to pursue right after this bachelor degree. What new job opportunity will likely be in demand in 2020? Note that I would like suggestions for which much of mental work is not needed as I am an average student.

Need guidance for your career path after completing B.Com. (Hons.)? Learn about the unique courses to pursue after completing your B.Com. (Hons.) degree and which is the right career path for it.

Author: Kailash Kumar    10 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

One of the available career option is to prepare for competitive examination in banking sector and totally focus on the same. In case it is not possible to clear PO examination, then clerk grade examination may be cleared. Banking sector is ever evolving sector. It is better to introspect and adopt an realistic approach instead of wasting time in such career options, which are not likely to be cleared despite maximum possible efforts.