Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

How to create sign up option in free Google blog?

Date: 04 Feb 2016   Posted By: Purna Prasad Sharma     Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

Can I create a sign up option at my free blog of google by which my visitor can sign up at my blog? I know one can sign up as blogger, but what I need is that they sign up as my blog user.

It is good if I could be helped in detail with image tutorial.

Need to create a sign up option in free Google blog? Get expert step by step guidance right here.

Author: Mahesh    05 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Google blogger doesn't have the sign up option within the blog. However WordPress.com has that option and users can sign up to your blog. Google blogger however can make use of Google Plus commenting system that you can use for the signing up to your blog before commenting. So that is the closest thing that you can get for the sign up.

Another option is making your blog private. Once you make the blog private then you can make them to sign up or get invite from your to read the content.

Both of these are not exactly the solution that you seek. However by default Google blogger doesn't offer the functionality that you seek.