|Author: Vin 08 Feb 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Yes we can apply for Aadhar card online and can save some time. Below mentioned are the steps for new registration.
1. First download the Aadhar card form from internet
2. Fill all the details carefully.
3. Go to the Aadhar card center with the filled application form.
4. At the time of enrollment iris, finger prints and your photo will be scan.
5. They provide you an acknowledgement slip and keep it with you until you receive your original card.
6. Before receiving your card you will get a SMS or if you have e-mail, email notification.
7. After some days from the date you receive message or email, Your Aadhar card number and card will sent to your address through post.
Use the information provided effectively and do necessary steps as soon as possible.
|Author: Vin 08 Feb 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Sorry for the missing in details, The required documents are
1. For Proof of Identity :
Photo ID card, Ration card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License.(Anyone)
2. For Proof of Address :
Water, Electricity, Telephone bills from the last 3 months.(Anyone)
|Author: Anilkumar 11 Feb 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
You can not apply for online aadhar. You can take appointment fro nearest aadhar card agency. In online you can chuck your aadhar card status and print your aadhar card any were you want. Apply for aadhar card you have to present in the nearest aadhar center and give copy of your ID proof Address proof to the agent.