I have discontinued my intermediate

Date: 07 Feb 2016   Posted By: madhu     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have discontinued my intermediate in 2nd year in 2007. I have backlogs in 2nd year. After that I have joined B.Com in distance mode and completed it. Now I want to complete my intermediate. Is there any chance for that now and if so what is the process?
Experts: Waiting for your response.

Wondering how to complete intermediate after a drop? Find suggestions from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    08 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I guess you meant for 12th by Intermediate 2nd year.
If I am correct then for your information, there is no use of your B.Com degree until and unless you have not owned 12th passed certificate.
It would be better to enroll with any board and appear for your 12th examinations and clear them.
I would like to know about your further plans after study. If you really want to pursue some good career, then be focused and clear 12th with good scores.
And then you have to pursue your graduation degree as per your interest.

Author: Jagdish Patro    09 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

From your post, it is given to understand that you have completed your B Com degree through distant mode. By all means, you are a Commerce graduate and it is your turn to prove your metal to secure a job in the relevant field. You might have discontinued Intermediate but managed to complete your graduation through distant mode. Now, what is the need for you to look back? In what way your Intermediate completion at this stage would help you now?

I suggest you try for a good job based on graduation. Apply for various competitive examinations announced by BSRB, SSC and UPSC or other state level Public Service Commission examinations. If you are interested to study further, go for M Com or MA course through distant mode or on regular basis. Don't worry that you haven't completed your Intermediate examination and none is bothered about it at the time of interview/applying for a job as you have completed the minimum requirement of educational qualification through distant mode.

Still you are not convinced, please come out properly the necessity for you to complete the Intermediate course at this stage i.e., after acquiring B Com degree.

Author: Devendra patel    03 Mar 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Yes you can complete 12 Intermediate after completing B.Com in distance mode. But Why you think so ? What is your future plan ? Do you want to take a regular Degree in other stream than B.Com after Intermediate?
In my opinion idea of 12 Intermediate is waste of time. You can select many other vocational courses of one year instead of Intermediate. If you want to do higher studies you can select M. Com, MA, CA, CS, MBA courses. You can complete MBA if you are interested in banking. You have many options in spite of Intermediate.