Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Need help for name mismatch in Hall ticket and EDU Certificate

Date: 09 Feb 2016   Posted By: ashok     Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

My name printed in my hall ticket Education certificates is different. Now I need to attend Education Certificate verification for a govt Job. Will they reject me because of name mismatch? What should I do? Will making an affidavit solve my problem?
Experts: do respond to my query.

Worried about a name mismatch in educational certificates? Check out suggestions from experts on this page.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    13 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In fact, there should not be any mismatch between your Hall ticket and the name appearing in your Matriculation certificate. This should be rectified at the earliest. You may approach the first class Magistrate along with attested photo copies of your Matriculation - certificate, Aadhar - card, Voter ID card in support of proof of your name appearing in the Matriculation - certificate.
On the basis of those proofs, you would get an affidavit from the side of the Magistrate. You may send as notification in the leading News - papers for its wide publicity. Hope, you can address your issue in the ways as suggested above.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.