Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

What is new 3G/2G Lmtd data balance in Aircel?

Date: 10 Feb 2016    Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

I am using Aircel prepaid which is newly purchased. Usually, for new SIM card, some data balance will be provided as an offer. It works when I connected to internet. While checking balance through *111#, this message 'New 3G/2G Lmtd Data Bal: 0.00MB' appears. I am confused about it. What exactly does it mean? Can anyone who uses Aircel, elaborate little bit?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Have you heard about new 3G/2G limited data balance? Searching for information about the same? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: bharath    10 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Even I had the same query when i got new Aircel sim a month back.But now I have the solution. Its your new sim means you might have got 300 MB data free for one month.To check data balance dial *133#. In the menu go to balance inquiry, then promo balance, for data, there you can find the data balance and validity or run net for a minute and disconnect you get a popup message showing balance and usage. Message SPICE or PREMIUM to 121. If your lucky you can get free data. Thanks.

Author: Karthikeyan    10 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

*111# code is to check your normal data balance which you got through recharge. You won't get the details about data which you got through special offers.
You either need to contact your customer care number or contact your nearest mobile recharge shops to know the exact balance.

Author: Mahesh    13 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

This is just a notice to show you how much data you have left. Aircel is clubbing all the data related to your phone number such as balance for voice call, data left etc. These details are acquired when you make the balance query. I think is new update made for the balance inquiry. It just means that it shows the data in your phone number account.