|Author: Kailash Kumar 10 Feb 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Without physical exercise and diet regulation, perhaps it may not be possible to reduce fat deposit in body. Taking pills or fenugreek like supplements may not help in getting desired results. The first and foremost requirement is to regulate diet in consultation with a professional dietitian and do physical exercise regularly.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 10 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
You need to have strict dietary control. Apart from that the following points may be included for your weight control-
1) Take plenty of water preferably 2.5 litres. In order to enhance metabolism, one glass of hot water after each meal should be taken after a gap of twenty minutes.
2) Raw salads of Onion, Cucumber and Tomato should be included. Tomatoes contain Lycopene and this helps in reduction of weight.
3) You should take Apples, Grape fruits, Watermelon etc in plenty.
4) Lemon, Ginger, Cinamom and Black - pipper in minute quantity helps to enhance the body - metabolism and as such these should be taken in regular way to shed the fat of the body.
5) Check up your blood for TSH test. In hypothyroidism, the body has the tendency to gain weight.
6) Engage yourself for cycling or a brisk walking in the morning and evening daily for 30 minutes. Such vigorous exercise would shed fat of your body.
These parameters are to observed closely to get positive results.
|Author: [Anonymous] 12 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Yes, It is possible but need to make extra efforts for some stubborn body fats like thigh and butts.
These body parts are the usual target of extra body fat and thought normal daily work outs, you cannot get rid of it.
These special parts need different work outs focusing on them only.
You can search on google and can easily find some 4-8 exercises for thighs and butts.
Most of them includes stretching of lower body. You can practice Lying Hamstring Curl, Step-Up, Side Kick on All Fours and many other related exercises.
Please note that you should select the workout option suitable to your body and do not stretch it for longer during initial days.
You can increase the time gradually.
Lastly, by eating, you cannot loose fat on permanent basis.
|Author: Seema Shah 13 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
A very relevant question indeed!
Here are two cases and both have a different solution:
1. If you have gradually increased your body fat over a period of one or more decade, it has definitely become stubborn and will not want to leave you. Then you can opt for a non surgical, painless and comfortable ultrasound lipo procedure. It is a little expensive, but worth it. It is breaking of fat cells of a particular area over a few sittings. The inch loss, fat loss and weight loss results are excellent. Check out Prettislim online. I am saying this from my own experience. along with the treatment, you will need to make some changes in diet, and start brisk walking. Stabilise the reduced weight and then decide to go for some weight loss training.
2. If the fat is not stubborn, then immediately change your diet and start brisk walk. Diet change needs to be a permanent, and decide never go back to the earlier diet habits. This may take a year, but you will definitely get results.
3. Some advice on habit change: Reduce sugar, rice, carbs intake. Increase intake of soups and salads. Have an early dinner. Drink lots of water, warm if possible. Walk daily, install a pedometer app on your cell.
|Author: Juana 28 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
You want to know whether there is a way to control or reduce fat naturally apart from surgery and exercise. The answer to your question is that there are ways. There are pills that repress appetite, there are pills that improve metabolic rate and there is starvation. These will definitely help reduce weight, but are not healthy options. Apart from potential side effects the weight loss induced by pills is temporary – weight piles on again once the pills are stopped. Starvation will deprive your body of the nutrition it needs.
There is no miracle cure for fat. Even chewing on fenugreek seeds will not cause the kind of weight loss that you desire. Fenugreek may cause weight loss, but the loss will be minimal.
To achieve weight loss you must be willing to make certain lifestyle changes. I am not recommending anything drastic, but simple measures that have long lasting effect on weight.
Fat accumulates all over the body there is no fixed pattern as to which area will have more fat deposit. Similarly, weight loss occurs all over the body. You cannot target specific areas; all you can do is tone the muscles of desired areas.
Here are a few changes that can result in weight loss over a period of time –
Healthy eating habits
• Eat only natural products like fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low fat dairy, lean meats
• Have a low fat diet, with minimum use of salt and sugar
• Avoid processed foods and canned foods
• Replace breakfast, lunch and dinner with 5-6 small meals
• Increase fluid intake
• Eat smaller portions of food
The word exercise envisages an image of running, workouts, sweating and having a rough time. Exercise can be fun too.
• Play a sport to burn calories
• Climb stairs
• Stand instead of sitting
• Stroll instead of standing
• Take 10 minutes break every waking hour for a stroll around the house or workplace
• Do some of the housework yourself
Believe me these little changes will go a long way in affecting weight loss. Remember, there is no shortcut to weight loss.