Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

Best smartphone under 12000 or 13000 rupees

Date: 12 Feb 2016   Posted By: riya     Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

I want to buy Xiaomi Redmi note 2 prime but the company has not launched it in India. I am planning to buy a new smartphone and I have been waiting for months for this phone to be launched. When will it be launched in India?
Is it safe to buy a Xiaomi phone from phone's data security point of view?
Now I am considering other phones. How is Xiaomi mi4i? Is it a good performing smartphone?
I want to buy a smartphone under 12000 or 13000 rupees. Which phone can you suggest in this range?
The following specifications are required:
1. 5.5 inches full hd phone
2. Great cameras both rear and selfie
3. Good gaming
4. RAM equal to or more than 2 gb
5. Internal memory equal to or more than 16gb
6. Good battery backup
7. Good performance.
Which phone I should buy? How is acer, panasonic and hwawei phones?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Searching for a smartphone within 13k budget? Check out suggestions from experts here.

Author: Vin    13 Feb 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I also suggesting to buy Xiaomi Redmi note 2. Its very good. Camera quality is also high compared to other phones. htc also now working in good condition. I give first preference to Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime next to htc. Its releasing date is not predicted or published. If you have patience please wait for some days so that you can buy it. All its features are listed in internet. Choose the best one. htc also available in your budget.

Author: ajit singh parihar    13 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Go for honor 5x metal body. it has a RAM of 2 GB for awesome gaming performance,
Processor 1.5 GHz and Qualcomm MSM8939, Octa Core so speed is smooth as silk with Huawei EMUI 3.1 GPU,
Battery life 3000 mAh, thats good for a long day work,
Camera 13 MP, 1080p full HD recording, 5MP front so awesome quality selfies
Display 5.5 inch, 1080p Full HD, IPS display
Memory 16 GB, microSD, upto 128 GB storage
Connectivity is Dual Sim, 4G and Fingerprint Identification 2.0 is a cherry on top.
huawei is a trusted name in mobile phones. trust me you won't regret.

Author: Thomas Jose    14 Feb 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

The issue of security in Xiaomi phones are just common for every company. Almost all companies in China have this issue. So according to me, no need of worrying about this. Moreover Mi phones are becoming popular today. The Mi4i is of course a great selection for you if you can adjust with no expandable storage facility. Therefore you can go forward with Mi4i. That won't disappoint you, I believe so. Because I now owns one.
If you wish an expandable storage facility too, consider Meizu M1 Note, Infocus M530 and Lenovo K4 Note. Infocus M530 boasts a 13MP camera on both sides.

Author: [Anonymous]    16 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Xiomi redami Note 2 prime has some issue about quality and accessories avilablty in market. This is one of The online product so go ahed .

And about Xiomi Redami Note 2 prime
This product has good specification And price range between 10 K nice product but still upcomeing.
Spec .
5.5 inch screen
2Gb Ram, 32 Gb internal
2.2ghz Octa core Proceser
1080 X 1920 Pixel screen
13 MP camera, Front 5 MP
5.Android lolypop
3060 mah battery

Disadvantage

Gorilla glas meesing
Heavy
Company has bad built quality
Watch out for memory card support

As your expection this is one of The good choice
As my opinion ignore some issue of build quality, external memory and buy but before get on eye on Lenovo K3 note and Moto G 3

Author: Imran Soudagar    16 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I recently bought Moto G3. It is one of the best phones in the 10K-12K range.

It has 16 GB internal storage.
2GB RAM.
13 Mega pixel camera
5 MP front camera.