Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

How to get an export import licence and code

Date: 13 Feb 2016   Posted By: girish     Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

I am planning to start an export oriented business. I would like to know the procedure to get an export import code and licence. What are the documents required? Where are the regional offices situated? Experts: do provide a detailed report in this regard.

Searching for information about getting an expert import license? On this page, experts shall respond to your query.

Author: Imran Soudagar    15 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

The best thing would be to contact a CA and they will help you with all the legal formalities. The CA will charge nominal fee for the work. And along with the formalities theiy will help you with Tax related things.

Author: Kailash Kumar    15 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The author may study the website of Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). Contact details of its office at Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi and all regional offices are made available on their website besides all other relevant information and statistics.
A certificate program in export import business is also offered by the said organization for the benefit of entrepreneurs. Necessary procedures/guidance and FAQ's are made available on the said website.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.