Ask Experts » Education » Study Abroad »

Diploma for BDS graduates abroad

Date: 15 Feb 2016   Posted By: Anita Simon     Group: Education    Category: Study Abroad   

I am 21, married and a BDS graduate. I am looking for diploma courses abroad where I can take my spouse too. I need a college or university which helps me to register my BDS degree there. I would like to know about the country and the courses.
Experts: do respond to my query.

Wondering about where to register BDS degree abroad? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: Pawan Kumar    17 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

BDS stand for Bachelor of Dental Surgery. It is a four year under graduate degree in dental surgery. After BDS there are many short term courses available in aboard here some of courses are Dental Hygienist Certificate Course, Dental Mechanic Certificate Course, Diploma Course In Dental Assistance. For Career in Dentistry, USA, UK, Canada, Australia are best options. If you want to migrate abroad. You need to first qualify a two year certification to get registered in one of the boards of that country. For USA, you need to clear National Board Dentistry Examination. For Canada or UK you need to clear ORE examination.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Read related posts: Study Abroad Countries    Study Abroad    

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.