Ask Experts » Finance and Investments » Banking »

Scheme for poultry farming with unemployed subsidy

Date: 15 Feb 2016    Group: Finance and Investments    Category: Banking   

I have plan to set up a broiler poultry farm. I have a 10 acre farm but my father has already taken loan on this land. I want loan for this business. Which scheme has subsidy for this business? what documents are required? How, where and whom to apply? Is there any scheme for the unemployed under which I can apply?
Awaiting advice from experts here.

Want to set up a broiler farm? Searching for information related to taking a loan? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    15 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

All major banks offer loans for such schemes after thorough examination of economic viability of the proposed project. The issue of eligibility of loans can also be evaluated by the lending banks. The author may consider contacting main branches of major PSU banks in his district for further details. It is advisable to contact the bank official together with a project report or at least an outline of the proposed venture . The main issue is availability of loan by offering a land as collateral on which loan has already been taken.

Author: Imran Soudagar    16 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Poultry and other such schemes come under the Tahsildar's office. Contact the district administration office and tell them about your plan.

Also the Govt runs a month long course for unemployed people who are interested in Poultry. At the end of the course they give you a certificate and you are eligible to apply for loan.

To apply for a loan all you need is Land ownership documents, identity proof and bank account.

The process is easy and fast.

Read related posts: Poultry Farming