Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Admission in private school of Delhi

Date: 18 Feb 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am from UP board in class 11th and I want to complete my class 12th from private school of Delhi (CBSC).
Am I eligible to apply for admission in private schools of Delhi in class 12th ? Will there be any obstacles if I apply for admission?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Want admission in a private school in Delhi? On this page experts shall respond to your query.

Author: [Anonymous]    19 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I do not think that there will be any problem if you have passed your 11th standard.
You will be asked to submit copy of your 11th mark sheet, school leaving certificate and may be character certificate along with the admission form.

In some good school, they may conduct admission test and interview and in that case, you will have to perform very well to get admission there.

Author: Kailash Kumar    19 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Legally there appears to be no obstacle, but practically one may have to face great challenges as it may be difficult to find a vacancy for admission in reputed Delhi CBSE schools. However in case the 10th and 11th results are outstanding, then it may be easier to succeed in the mission. I think it will be better to directly approach the private CBSE schools together with 10th and 11th mark sheet to discuss the matter with the Principal of the school. Once agreed in principle, the rest of the procedure can be followed as advised by the Principal.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    21 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

There is no legality involved in the admission procedure and the only impediment in this mission may be the nonavailabilities of seats in class twelve CBSE pattern for which admission is required.
You have to meet personally the Principal of the concerned school showing your eagerness in admission in class twelve of CBSE pattern and in case of availability of seats, he may agree to your proposal. He would like to see your tenth and eleventh mark sheet in order to ascertain your past performance and also he would ensure your best performance in the upcoming examination. He may delegate this task to one of responsible teachers to conduct an interview to assess your capability in the subjects already taught in class eleven. A positive recommendation of the Interview - board would pave the way for your admission in class twelve.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    22 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

As you have already registered in UP Board in Class XIth, it is not possible to pursue your study in CBSE in XIIth standard. If you want to take admission in CBSE, you have to lose one year, and take admission in XIth standard again.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.