|Author: Seema Shah 19 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
I am not sure why this topic is chosen for the science exhibition for a seven year old.
Raman effect is a very high level concept, and I am not sure how a seven year old can grasp and answer questions regarding the same.
How will the terms like wavelength, change in wavelength, radiation, scattering, photons, molecules, spectroscopy etc. be understood by a seven year old.
My advice: select a simple scientific principle which the child can present as a project!
Project is supposed to be a learning experience, at the current intellectual level of the child.
|Author: pankaj patidar 19 Feb 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
1) First of all you have clear all your concept regarding Raman effect before explaining it to a kid.
2) After that start with basics related to raman effect.
3) Explain him about terms like wavelength, radiation, scattering ,medium etc.
4) Once a kid understand all the basics it is easy for him to understand Raman Effect.
5) After that create a nice presentation with all the essential diagrams related to raman effect and show it to kid.
6) In this way you can clearly explain a kid about raman effect.