Ask Experts » Computers » Software »

Which Font is this? Can you help in recognizing the font?

Date: 19 Feb 2016   Posted By: Naveed Ahmed     Group: Computers    Category: Software   

I am researching about this font and I want to know which font it is. Can anybody help me in recognizing the font?

I tried changing this typed text "Virtual University of Pakistan" into all the fonts currently installed in Ms Word, but none of them looks like this one.

VU Font Research

Searching for the name of a particular font? check out responses from experts here.

Author: Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla    19 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I tried the given text with Windows7 PC on which Microsoft office 2007 is installed and I got exact match with Italicized "Segoe UI" font.

Author: Mahesh    20 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You can upload this image inside the website known as : www.whatfontis.com/

This website allows you to read the fonts of other websites using image. And from there you can get it recognized. I guess it could be one of those italic sans fonts. You just have to find them on either Google web fonts or just get the recommendation from what font is website. I don't think it's SEGOE UI as the font has Sans slanting in it.

Author: Madan Lal Mahato    20 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I think the content of the image is written in italic SEGOE UI font.
I agree with Mr. Bhuvaneswara's answer.

Author: Naveed Ahmed    10 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Thanks Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla,
I also think your answer is right and it most probably is the Segoe UI Font.

Author: saket kumar    17 Jun 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Hello Friends,
This text in written the font of "Segoe UI" which is commonly found in Microsoft office 2007.

Saket singh
Everyday learner.