Want advice for admission based on CAT 2016 result

Date: 19 Feb 2016   Posted By: Shivangi Suman     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have passed CAT exam with 21.92 over all percentile and my overall scaled score is 25.56. Is this result good? Can I get admission in IIM with this result?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Have you given CAT exam? Want advice for MBA admission? Find responses from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    22 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

A number of resources are available on the internet about such matters. The percentile mentioned by the author appears to be very poor in general category and it may not be possible to get admission in IIMs on the basis of mentioned percentile for general category candidates.

Author: [Anonymous]    26 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Hi Dear,
Percentile is a measurement which gives score with respect to the highest scores secured by the candidate in that particular examinations.
The percentile you have mentioned are not good and IIMs are the top institutes for management in India.

I would advice you to work hard and give next attempt and secure at least more than 98 percentile. This may sound extra ordinarily higher for you but our IIMs takes extra ordinary candidates only.