Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »

What should I do to get a job after graduation.?

Date: 20 Feb 2016    Group: Career Guidance    Category: Other Jobs   

I am a final year student of BSc Physics. I want to join defence or any central government job after graduation
How should I prepare?
Where should I take coaching?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Wondering how to get a job after BSc Physics? Check out advice from experts on this page.

Author: [Anonymous]    22 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Hi dear,
When you opted for B.Sc. Physics, what were your plans for future?
When you keep defense or any other central internment job equally then you need to do some more home work about it.
Yes, defense is a government job but if a person aimed for defense, he has to think only about it.
From your post, one can judge you strong will to get a central government job. There are many options for that.
If you are interested in teaching, you can pursue B.Ed and can give further exams for that.
There are many government institutes which offers research proposals in physics departments. You can also join that after you post graduation.

Author: JAYAPRASAD    22 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

please go through the above web page or you can directly search in Indian army, indian navy, Indian Airforce

Author: Kailash Kumar    22 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It depends on your academic profile as evidenced from your 10th, 12th and B.Sc. mark sheets. The author will have to first introspect and evaluate himself as to where he stands. It is better to be realistic. Merely filling all application forms in which graduation is the minimum eligibility criteria will not serve the purpose. Due efforts should be made with the guidance of the teachers, parents and such other knowledgeable persons to short list the options to be attempted for, depending upon the capability. In the central Government sector, options ranging from civil services examination to assistant grades examination are available. Coaching will help only when the author will work hard leaving aside all other activities for time being as all competitions are very tough.

Author: Madan Lal Mahato    22 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You can go in private sector or government Sector after completion of graduation. You can also go in teaching line like if you want to go in private sector, you need to do b.ed.
If you want to in government sector. You have to clear STET and CTET exams.
There are many more option like, banking,company and many compitive exam like SSC.I think you should go for master degree in physics.

Author: MANISH KUMAR    23 Feb 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

yes, good question as you are final year student so curiosity about future is a long term goal. now come to your question:
1)As you want to join defense sector then you go through CDS exam which conduct every year by UPSC , there are other exam also but you are eligible until you don't cross their age criteria.
Now also you are interested in central government job so for this you qualify Staff selection commission exam which also conducted every year. For your knowledge this year 2016 notification is out but you are not eligible this time because you are under graduate and not completed
2)Second question are about coaching center so the best answer see in your nearby if you are planing simultaneously with study otherwise you can purchase metro cities famous coaching classes notes as self study
Otherwise first finish your study and then go to Delhi for one year full preparation.
Hope above solution will help

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.