Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Teaching Jobs »

What will be the cut-off of OAVS exam for TGT Math

Date: 22 Feb 2016    Group: Career Guidance    Category: Teaching Jobs   

I have attempted Odisha Adarsa Vidyalaya exam in February 2016, and it was good. I am sure that I will qualify in Language but I am confused about the cutoff. I belong to General category. My score may be: Math-88(4 answer doubt, Reasoning-25(all are write)C, A-21(5doubt). What are my chances and what will be the minimum cut-off for it?
Experts: do respond.

Have a query about OAVS exam for TGT Math? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    23 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In my opinion it is preferable to not to indulge in speculative activities. The final outcome of competitive examinations don't depend on an individuals performance, but instead it depends on the performance of their competitors. In case the competitors fare better then there may be disappointment and vice versa. In view of the above it is better to wait for declaration of final results.