Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Medical Jobs »

Need paramedical career guidance

Date: 22 Feb 2016   Posted By: shraddha     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Medical Jobs   

I have completed my BSc in Zoology. I want to make a career ahead in Medical line. What will be the best paramedical course for me after BSc zoology? How much will I earn in case I get a JOB?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Looking out for a career in the paramedical field? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    23 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

It primarily depends on what were the other subjects taken at B.Sc. level besides Zoology. Was chemistry also one of the subjects at B.Sc. level? M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry is one of such paramedical course of three year duration. The eligibility criteria for admission is B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry as one of the subjects with Zoology/Botany as another subject. The salary will depend on various factors including the course completed, type, reputation and standard of institution from where course is completed, academic performance, capacity to do hard work with due sincerity and dedication, willingness to work at places other than home town etc. Salary may be Rs. 10,000 per month onward depending on the said factors.