Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Query for admission in SOL DU

Date: 23 Feb 2016   Posted By: vishal pathak     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Can I get admission in SOL DU in BSc Math Hons. with CLC and migration certificate from my previous college. I have never attended this college because I want to get admission in SOL DU. But now I don't have the original 12th CLC and migration certificate. What can I do?
Experts: do suggest further course of action.

Interested in admission to SOL DU have a problem with CLC and migration certificates. Fond advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    25 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The instructions/guidelines given on the website of the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi regarding admission process for undergraduate courses clearly stipulates that the candidates are required to produce original certificates within 15 days of submission of application or on the date informed at the counter at the time of submission of application.
Generally original migration certificate from previous college is considered mandatory for confirmation of admission. Therefore without knowing the exact reasons of non-availability of original migration certificate, it is not possible to offer further suggestions.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.