Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Name problem in caste certificate

Date: 25 Feb 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

In my 10 and 12 th marksheet my father's name is written differently. Will it create any problem in getting admission in college?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Are you having a problem regarding name in the caste certificate? Check out this Ask Expert page for suggestions.

Author: Kailash Kumar    26 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Irrespective of the fact that whether it will cause any problem or not in future it is always advisable to mention correct names only in all the certificates. In my opinion therefore efforts should be made to get the names corrected by approaching the college/board from where 10th/12th examination was completed. Since the process is likely to take sometime, it is better to initiate the procedure immediately without postponing it for a future time.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.