|Author: Kailash Kumar 27 Feb 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Some of the tips of general nature are as follows-
1. Efforts to flatten the belly should be commenced within six months of the surgery as after that the deposited fats gets more solidified in the body making it many times more difficult to control the same.
2. Ample water should be drunk.
3. Breast feeding should be continued.
4. Low fat, high carbohydrate diet should be taken.
5. Yoga and pranayam exercises should be practiced regularly.
6. Lipid bursting massages should be taken.
7. Abdomen belt should be used
8. Any tip should be followed only after consultation with professionally qualified expert.
|Author: [Anonymous] 29 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
This is the common problem ladies face after delivery.
Below mentioned points may help you out:-
1. Please do not plan any kind of diet plan if you baby is on breast feed.
2. Include some work outs specially for belly muscles and waist muscles.
3. Start having morning and evening walks at least fro 30 minutes every day.
4. Include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Fibrous food helps to loose weight.
5. Rather than having 2-3 heavy diets, try to have 4-6 small diets and include some juices also.
6. Increase you water intake to about ~3 liters per day.