|Author: Mahesh 26 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
MBA Degree is good to put use by learning how to market your skills. Learning how to sell your stuff to others. And also taking some intership that teaches you how to sell things while working for someone under dealine. These things can be really useful in work places. So MBA colleges where they give you assignment to sell things from door to door, can be really good. I suggest you to take a look at this option if you're seriously considering making your degree worthwhile to use.
|Author: Kailash Kumar 26 Feb 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
The author should set a target to be among top three students in the college/university. The efforts required to meet the target and achieve it will enable him/her to realize the intended dream. Though it depends on the type and reputation of college also but generally topping the college/university carry enough weight to attract prospective employers. Also in case there is placement system in the college, then also toppers attract the attention of prospective employers. It is best to focus totally on studies postponing the other extra curricular activities for a later time.
|Author: [Anonymous] 26 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
I would like to know your branch in MBA. There must be some specialization in MBA like marketing, Finance, HR or any other.
The options to have good career one need to work on his/her specialization.
You have to do a market research for your specialization in terms of current demands, career options and packages.
This will give to an idea about what will you get after this course and you will also get hint about what extra is needed to get better.
You can pursue some additional short term courses along with or after your MBA like Company Secretariat course.
|Author: Seema Shah 27 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Well, quite an inspiring question in today's world where students are typically casual and end up doing last minute studies.
This is all that you can do to make your MBA fruitful:
1. Study seriously, so you know the concepts thoroughly and you can put the theory learnt to practice.
2. Do your assignments on your own
3. Participate in extra curriculars of interest
4. Be a part of an organizing team for events
5. Mentor your junior peers
7. Pick up every opportunity to enhance your CV and polish skills and competencies.
8. Take up some courses on courseear that are relevant to you
9. Read good books which enhance your personality, managerial and leadership skills.
10. Network and connect with people- peers, faculty, corporate crowd, and alumni
11. Set your own standards, do not look up to a few best in the college. You need to be different and outstanding.
12. Above all: enjoy life, friends along with studies.
Hope this resolves your query.