Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Query about resignation from CRPF

Date: 26 Feb 2016   Posted By: kamlesh solanki     Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

I have taken the NOC from my department when I was in 2400/- GP and have applied for UDC in KVS for same GP. Now I have been promoted to the GP of 2800/-. Now I want to quit this department and join the KVS.
Experts: do give me suggestions on how to get resignation from present department i.e CRPF.

Wondering how to get resignation from Govt. job? On this Ask Experts page, you will get the answers you are looking for.

Author: Kailash Kumar    27 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The author has not made it clear as to whether he has been promoted in his existing organization or referring his selection as UDC in new organization- KVC as promotion even before joining the same. In case the appointment letter has already been received then he should contact the office where he has to report for joining as UDC to know exactly as to what are documents essential for his joining there in new organization. He should reveal actual status to the official of the new organization. In case any additional document from the existing organization is required, then he should approach the concerned officer of the existing organization with a request in writing for the requisite documents. Under no circumstances any confrontational attitude should be adopted and the matter should be resolved at his own able by handling the situation tactfully and politely.

Author: Mahesh    27 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

You have to follow the normal procedure for the documents regarding the resignation. You have to write resignation letter and also the other documents. You'd need experience letter signed both by existing department lead and the immediate senior you worked with.

You may also need to specify the document regarding your previous increments and decrements. These are some of the things that has to be done before joining new department. However the procedure may be different. And you have to ask around for the same.

You have to up upfront and clear about the new organization and also specify the same in resignation letter.