Ask Experts » Education » Exam Questions »

Want to know about govt exams or any kind of exams

Date: 27 Feb 2016    Group: Education    Category: Exam Questions   

I am currently doing B.Tech CSE (sem 2). I want to prepare for some govt exams or military services exams. I tried to find on the internet but did not get satisfactory results. Which exams can I prepare for?
What are the details of the admission forms?
When are the exams usually held?
What qualifications are required to appear for these exams?
Experts: do respond to these queries.

Searching for information about govt. exams? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    29 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

It is very good that the author is conscientious about his future career. However at this stage completion of B.Tech. degree with flying colors should be the first priority. The authors may take coming within top five students in his college/university as a touch stone for his future career prospects. Preparation for securing top position in B.Tech. will automatically ensure simultaneous preparation for tougher competitive examinations in future also. is a graduate level degree, therefore the author will become eligible for appearing in all competitive examinations including civil services examinations where graduation degree is the eligibility criteria.
The author may thoroughly study the website of Union Public Services Commission and find out the details of Combined Defense Services Examination directly from the horses mouth instead of searching from other websites.

Author: Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla    29 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

You can join many public sector units like BHEL, BEL, DRDO, NTPC, BPCL, HPCL, etc. Some of the above mentioned companies recruit through GATE score. If you can get good score in GATE, it will be very easy for you join into these PSUs. You can also join the public sector banks as an IT officer or as a Probationary officer. If you want to go towards administrative jobs, you can write Civil Service exams or SSC or your State Service exams.
For joining into military services, you can write CDS and UES exams. You have to meet the required age criteria for writing these exams.
Notifications for the above posts are published in main newspapers and in the Employment News journal from time to time. Or you can regularly visit IndiaStudyChannel Jobs section for these job notifications.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.