Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

How to get 12 TC back from college?

Date: 28 Feb 2016   Posted By: Nandha     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am a dropout from college in 1st semester due to health problem. The college is affiliated to Anna University and is a private institute.They have given me my all certificates except my 12th Transfer Certificate. Can you advice on how to get the TC back?
Awaiting for response from experts.

Wondering how to get TC from college? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    29 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In absence of any reason furnished by the author about not returning his TC by the private institute , it is not possible to offer any specific advice. It appears that it may be due to not clearing any dues of fee etc. The author should approach the higher authorities of the private institute and let them about his concern. Apparently that is the only solution to the problem in the given circumstances. Also the author may consider re-joining his academic program and complete the same, in case possible.

Author: Juana    01 Mar 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

How soon into the first semester did you let the college know that you were withdrawing from the institute? It may not be technically possible to get back your 12th Transfer Certificate from the college since you took admission in the institute and stayed on its roll for six months or until the end of the first semester.

In such a case the college will issue you a Transfer Certificate. However, if you withdrew from the college when admissions were still on the college should return the TC to you.

The other options available with you are to check with the Board you cleared your 12th std from if it has a provision for issuing a duplicate TC. You can check details on the Board's website or visit the office personally and make enquiries. Duplicate certificates are generally issued after submitting an application and a nominal fee.

Alternatively, you can request the college management for return of TC.

Author: Madan Lal Mahato    02 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

If you have leaved that college then that college must return your TC or leaving certificate because that is the rule if any organisation or college do not do it then you should contact with the higher authority or you may take any action toward that college but you should confirm that you have cleared your all due and other things. I think there are some reason behind that college are not returning your certificate. So you should talk clearly in the office.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    Adarsh kumar
    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.