|Author: Partha Kansabanik 04 Mar 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
SDM of your locality is authorised to issue you an income certificate. This certificate is issued within 21 days, if the SDM receives all necessary documentary evidences. The documents include affidavit, identity card like (voter identity card), residence proof and income proof like salary slip, supporting document for monthly expenditure, etc.
|Author: Mahesh 07 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Income certificate is issued to people whose annual income is less than 12K per year. In government offices the income range specificed is 11K per year. But some states have it for 12K.
You can collect such certificate from the collectors office. Make sure that you have following documents ready before you ask for the income certificate :
1. Application form signed and properly filled.
2. Court fee stamp of around 5-10 Rs.
3. Bonafide Certificate for the candidate who wants such certificate.
4. Salary Certificate or salary slip
5. Residence Proof
6. Identity proof
7. Affidavit in Prescribed Format
Once you get these documents in order you can go to the collectors office for your city district. And from here you can get all the documents attached. And then collect the certificate within few days or hours, depending on how much the work is being done.
|Author: sai vandana 07 Mar 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
The Income Certificate is issued to such persons, who fall below the poverty line (i.e. those, whose income is less than Rs.11,000/- p.a.
1. Collect the application form for Income certificate from nearby Meeseva center, this will cost around Rs.10 only.
2. you can also have the xerox copy of that application form. Incase you won't get the application form than you can download e- application form and can take print out of the application.
3. fill the application without any mistake.
4. sign on the applicant and deponent where ever necessary.
5. Attach all documents properly with the application form.
6. Now submit it to any of your nearest meeseva center.
7. Documents required for Income Certificate:
1. SSC Marks Memorandum – Xerox copy
2. Current or Recent study Bonafide certificate – Xerox copy
3. Aadhar Card – Xerox copy
4. Ration Card's – Xerox copy
5. Proof of Address, Ex: Electricity Bill – Xerox Copy
8.After verifying the application of Income certificate from tehsildar than you will get the income certificate within 7 days.
|Author: Juana 08 Mar 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Income certificates are issued at the state level. It is the government of the region that issues income certificates. The procedure for application for income certificate may vary from state to state; however, such changes are minor.
Income certificates are issued only to people who want to avail of government funded schemes the eligibility for which is prescribed by the government agency. The procedure for procuring income certificate in West Bengal is given below. Other states have similar procedures:
• Submit an application at the Tehsildar office of your district or one of the other offices authorized to issue the certificate (check list below)
• The application must be made out to the Tehsildar, on plain paper, and affixed with the given court fee
• Submit a copy of ration card with your name appended on it
• Provide salary certificate if you are employed or proof of income of the parent if you are a student from Municipal Councillor
• Copy of IT return
• Copy of proof of residence issued by a government authority – drivers licence, voter ID, passport etc
• Passport photograph
Income Certificate Issuing Authorities in the state of West Bengal
• District Magistrate (DM) or Additional District Magistrate (ADM) of the district
• Sub Divisional Officer (SDO)
• Block Development Officer (BDO)
• Collector of the Municipal Corporation
Note: The income certificate is only valid for a limited duration of six months, from the date of issue.
More details can be found in the link provided -