Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

How to activate Aircel unlimited internet pack for Rs. 9

Date: 05 Mar 2016    Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

Aircel is now advertising that it offers unlimited internet pack for just Rs. 9/-. I don't know whether it is 2G pack or 3G pack. However, I want to activate this internet pack from my main balance. How to activate it? What USSD code should I dial to get this offer? Any experienced member can provide his/her valuable answers here so that I and visitors of this site can avail of this offer.

Eager to avail of the special Aircel offer of an unlimited internet pack for Rs. 9? Quickly get expert guidance on how to avail of this offer.

Author: Karthikeyan    07 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Yes, Aircel offers unlimited internet plan for just Rs. 9. As the telecom market becomes more competitive, Aircel pushed to introduce new features to it's users.

How to activate aircel unlimited 9 Rs. pack?
You can activate this pack through USSD. The USSD code for this pack is *121*969#. The plan is only available through USSD. You need to have sufficient balance to get the plan.

The validity of the plan is 1 day.

You can use the first 50 MB with maximum speed offered in your circle. The speed get reduced after 50 MB of usage.