Since you are persuing B.A with English - literature, you would have have attractive career if you follow the following points-
1) A post - graduate in English - literature followed by a doctorate - degree in the same field would help you to achieve the post of Lecturership in a Government - college provided you clear NET test conducted by UGC. This test is conducted twice in a year ie in the month of June and December. This would be the best option if you have the inclination for Lecturership.
2) You can take up the diploma in Journlism and make your headway in the field of Journlism by being a free - lance writer. You may join Times of India or Hindustan Times if you have strong written communication - skill.
3) A diploma in Mass- Journlism would be advantageous if you want to make entry in the TV channels. You must be strong enough in spoken English.
4) By passing B.A in English - literature, you can apply for the receptionist in some reputed Hotels, Hospitals or some private Firm.
5) By acquiring a degree of B.Ed, you can think of a career in a secondary - school as a teacher. Your emoluments would rise with the progress of time.
6) In order to enhance your proficiency in English, you can enrol yourself in a diploma pertaining to Communication - English. Such diploma would boost your confidence - level in the relevant areas where you are working.