|Author: Gypsy 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Use COD option. Pay the amount when the shoe arrives. You should get enough time to arrange Rs 374.
|Author: Karthikeyan 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
You can use Cash on delivery option while shopping in Amazon website. Choose the payment option as 'Cash on delivery' in the payment page and proceed further for checkout of the product. You can pay the whole amount to the delivery person after the product is delivered.
|Author: Madan Lal Mahato 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
You cannot buy any product from Amazon or other online shopping sites. If your amount is less than the required amount then the deal is cannot be succeed. Because all the shopping sites having some rules and they are working according to coding. So I think, according to other authors you can go for cash on delivery or you can refer to other friend's card or family member's card.
|Author: Juana 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
As others have pointed out you can check if the product is eligible for cash on delivery, because that seems to be the only option available to you. However, to be able to avail COD you will need to have the money in hand, to accept delivery. The question is whether you have the money. If not, your dilemma continues.
I suggest you compare prices at other online stores for the best bargain. You never know the same pair of shoes might perhaps be available at a cheaper price on another online store. While you are looking at it, check for EMI options. Don't know if the option is available for such a low priced products, but there is no harm checking all possibilities.
|Author: Purna Prasad Sharma 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Basically you can not do the transaction if you have lesser balance than the product cost and intend to do online payment.So you better opt for cash on delivery option and than arrange the shortage on delivery.There are also other options but not always applicable even than you can give a trial
1) Look for cash back option in the site because sometime some sites gives this option to their customers.
2) Look for another seller for same product in the same site , they may offer the same product even in more less price.
3) you may purchase the the same item from different site at lesser price ,if offered.
4) Sometimes if you do purchase of high range product than there may option for EMI , where you no need to pay at a time.So you no need to have available balance as required to buy that product, in lesser balance also you can acquired that item.
|Author: Mahesh 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
There are few options available to you.
1. Cash on delivery
2. Gift card
3. Credit card
When you are low on debit card balance or netbanking balance then your natural option is to go with the credit card. You have to pay for it later and you are not being stopped from making purchase.
Cash on delivery can be a good option when you want to pay offline. This works if the balance is above 500 Rs. So see if you can do that.
Gift card is another good option. If you know someone who can give that or get it from online way or from your own company then use it to pay the remaining balance in account.
|Author: [Anonymous] 06 Mar 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
First of all, shoes are something which should not be bought online due to uncertainty of size fitting. So it is better to go for offline shopping for the same.
If you still want to go for online shopping only, you can have any of the below mentioned options-
1. Add the product in your card and buy it after arranging sufficient money. This option will save your product in your cart till the time you finalize your purchase.
2. You can check whether this product is available with 'Cash On Delivery" option or not. If yes, then you can select that option and can pay at the time of delivery. This will again give you time to arrange money.
3. Use your credit card for the payment.
4. Use bank details of any other family member or friend who is ready to pay the amount for you and you can give him/her the same amount in cash later.
5. Search for another seller on Amazon itself. Same product is available from multiple sellers and their rates may vary.
6. Search on other online shopping options and you may get same pair of shoes at lower price or even better shoes for you are reasonable rates.
|Author: Vin 07 Mar 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
No cash on delivery for that item. No time to deposit money in account. That why I asked. Whether they cancel the order or money will go.
|Author: Vinay Jain 18 Mar 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
First of all which account you are referring to is not clear. If you are referring to your bank account, then I suggest the following options -
1. Instead of using your debit card, use your credit card for purchase
2. Use the option of Cash on delivery