Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

How to obtain Mobile banking registration details

Date: 07 Mar 2016   Posted By: Vin     Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

I have registered for Mobile banking and I got userid and default MPIN. But I cannot access it when I use a call to the Toll free number provided in the passbook. Also, I registered for internet banking but not obtained the username and password. Where can I find it?

Confused about getting registration details of mobile banking? Let our experts provide proper guidance to find it.

Author: Karthikeyan    07 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Please reach out to the respective branch of the bank where you opened the account. Usually all the details about your account will be shared through post to the address mentioned in the application form. It may sometime to get delivery of the details. There are also chances that your account details may delivered to someone else. It would be wise to reach out to the bank for any queries.

Author: Mahesh    07 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Banks usually collect the details regarding the netbanking and mobile banking during the account opening. And if you have yet to get those details then you have to approach the bank customer care department. Don't call them, or send request based on internet. Instead of that you should go ahead into the branch where you opened the account. From here you have to just ask them about how to get back your mobile banking details and netbanking details. You should get follow up on this. Also make sure that your address in their database is correct. If still you don't get them, then ask them to keep the delivery of those deliverable in the home branch.

Author: [Anonymous]    07 Mar 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I am not much sure about other banks but in case of ICICI, you need to download the mobile banking app on your mobile and then do login with your internet banking id and password.
Once you are logged in, it will ask you to create new code of mobile banking that is to open your mobile banking app.

If you searching for solution for any other bank, it is better to contact your branch or customer care representative may also be helpful to you in the same.