Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

In what section ADSENSE ads are posted.

Date: 16 Mar 2016   Posted By: Amit Kumar     Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

I wanted to know about the ad posting by adsense. Can I earn adsense revenue by only articles or by the answers given by me in ask experts section? What are the sections where adsense ads are given? Most of my articles in resource section are older than 1 year. Can I still earn by them or I have to write newer ones?
Experts: do respond to my queries.

Have a query regarding Adsense? Wondering where Adsense ads can be posted? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    17 Mar 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

If you are asking about this site then almost all the sections are displayed the Adv by Google. The arrangement of the ad is set by ISC as default which time to time re-locate it to best suitable area to get its gain for all.

If your article is older than a year then you may either request ISC Admin to extend the period of it or you may re-publish the article with some fine tuning to get better result of it. Some of the old members (other than editors of the site) have requested to extend the period of Ad serving where Webmaster will check the record of the member and possibly extend the Ad display period from 365 days to few more months or years.

Ad display for Forum and Ask Expert section works rotation and proportion of the points basis, so, AE contributor too will get enough share from Ad click (if any) based on points calculation and dividend.

It is better to keep on posting a new article so that all of them collectively give enough benefits beside you may become expertise in content writing too.

Author: Karthikeyan    17 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Can I earn adsense revenue by only articles or by the answers given by me in ask experts section?
Yes, You can earn AdSense revenue from both articles and answers posted in Ask experts section. You will get full share of impression from your articles and in ask expert section, You are eligible for AdSense share only if your answer got 3 or more points. In ask expert section, impression will be shared among other members who got more than 3 points.
What are the sections where adsense ads are given?
AdSense ads will be given to all the sections in the site.
Most of my articles in resource section are older than 1 year. Can I still earn by them or I have to write newer ones?
You are not eligible to get AdSense share from posts older than 1 year. You can request our webmaster and editors to extend the time period but it is given to all the members. You can write new articles to get AdSense share and earn good income.

Author: Mahesh    18 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Here are some of the answers to your questions.

1. Adsense ads appear on every page of the website.
2. Revenue share page views appear on articles, ask experts and forum.
3. Articles get adsense revenue share for 1 year from publishing.
4. Ask expert answers get adsense revenue share if the points are above 3.
5. Forum responses get adsense revenue share based on the points.

Depending on how active you are the ads will appear on the pages for most of the time. And depending on the traffic on the pages you get the adsense revenue on that.