Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Structural Software learning-SAP2000

Date: 16 Mar 2016    Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I am studying Master of Engineering in Structural design.
For my research work I have to make a building model in SAP structural software. I am new to the structural software SAP. Can anyone help me with making building model, its analysis and design in software SAP2000?
Experts: do assist.

Looking out for guidance in using SAP2000 for making a building model? Find assistance from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    20 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

You should check out Youtube channels for the introductory and detailed videos on how to operate the software.

For example there is this channel called "computersNstructures". This channel maintains many videos related to the SAP 2000. And you can learn the software step by step. Though it covers basic, so any new or old version should be applicable for the use.

There are many other channel owners who maintain such information. I'd suggest you to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2povDdw2pTQ

Apart from youtube you can also check out the official software documentation and forums. This way you can get the idea of how to use the software and learn it's components.