How to get H.S.C. Equivalent Certificate after completing ITI Fitter course

Date: 17 Mar 2016   Posted By: JAYDIP     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have completed ITI Fitter course on the basis of S.S.C. passing and I have also passed English subject of H.S.C. Can I get HSC equivalent certificate? where do I need to apply to get this certificate? Awaiting guidance from experts.

Wondering where to get HSC equivalence for an ITI course? On this Ask Expert page, you will find all the essential information you are looking for.

Author: Kailash Kumar    19 Mar 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

It is best to contact the office of the institution from where ITI course was completed as a number of students are passing out from the same institution every year and may be obtaining equivalency certificate etc. from the appropriate competent authority. The application, if any, is likely to be routed through the institution concerned from where ITI course was completed or alternatively at least some authentication/verification is likely to be required from the institution concerned. Therefore authentic information can be had from the institution from where ITI course was completed. The procedure is likely to vary from state to state.

Author: Adarsh kumar    20 Mar 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I dont think that your ITI fitter course can be equivalent to HSC. Passing only in english wont help you get that certificate. I suggest you to opt for open schooling in order to get that certificate. Another option is to approch that institute from where you completed your course and request for a certificate.