Ask Experts » Education » Exam Questions »

I want to know M.A Final Geography exam time table

Date: 17 Mar 2016    Group: Education    Category: Exam Questions   

I want to know M.A Final Geography exam time table 2016 of Rajasthan University? Can you provide details about the exam time table? I am regular student and I don't know the exam date.
Experts: do provide the link.

Looking out for exam timetable online? Then right here, on this page your queries will be resolved.

Author: Kailash Kumar    19 Mar 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The following link provides program of examination of M.A./M.Sc. Geography Previous/Final Examination 2016 -
http://www.uniraj.ac.in/examination/MARCH16/4.pdf
The same can be accessed by visiting the official website of the university of Rajasthan, clicking on the drop down menu 'Students Corner' and selecting 'Examination'. On clicking on the 'Examinations' link, a list of courses appear from which 'M.A./M.Sc. Geography (Previous and Final) Exam 2016' can be selected and clicked to reach to the desired information.

Author: [Anonymous]    19 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You can view the official website and find the details from there. Anyhow, here I am providing you it as a link to download. I think your exams will be starting from 30th March on wards. Hope you prepare well for your exams and my best wishes to your exams. All the Best!

Exam-time-table.pdf