Ask Experts » Computers » Software »

Name of MP$ player software which have zooming futures.

Date: 21 Mar 2016   Posted By: Saravanan     Group: Computers    Category: Software   

I have a webcam recorded MP4 videos of my terrace. A thief came inside my terrace and stole the money. His face is recorded in my monitoring camera. Now I want to zoom the persons face while playing the video. Which software has the features of zooming the video during play mode?
Can you list the software and the step by step procedure to zoom in that software?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Searching for a video player software which can zoom in during play mode? On this page you will find all the essential information you are looking for.

Author: Mahesh    23 Mar 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

I personally use Camtasia Studio application for editing my recorded cam videos. We have this option of using cam feed while recording desktop. And camtasia can find that part out easily. It has zoom for the content and also some other options. Apart from that you can also blur or shade some background in video. It is paid product and works on Windows and Mac as of now.

Another product is Sony Vegas Video. This app also has the feature of zoom and other options. It takes time to master all those settings but you can use this for your work too.

Both of these are paid editors. You can use Microsoft movie maker but they lack such advanced features. Also MP4 based video editors are a bit pricey and cost money. I don't think there is any free product that does the same job.

Author: Krishna Teja Yeluripati    03 Jun 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

You are asking for a software which can be used to zoom mp4 videos so that you can find the robber's face from the recorded video. The answer to your question depends on the resolution of mp4 video recorded by the camera. If it is in 1080p resolution or higher, you can get a glimpse of the robber's face. But if the video is in lower resolutions, the face is pixellated (blurred) as the video is zoomed.

Cyberlink Player is a video player I know which can be used to zoom videos while playing. If a video player does not have that feature, you can just take a screenshot (almost all video players have this feature) and zoom it using any picture viewer. So, you can be sure that videos recorded in higher resolutions can only be zoomed to get the proper details.

Hope this answer helps.