Dear Author, there are many factors that decide emoluments of an entry level management graduate:
It depends on the type of college in which you did your MBA. There are premier institutes, Tier 1, 2 & 3 ranked colleges. If you graduate from tier 1 let's say then you will have industry benchmarked salary which most company offers these days. Premier institutes like IIM, XLRI are the top paid, then follows the other colleges in terms of pay.
2. Industry in which the candidate joins the job
3. Competitors and their standard pay as a reference
4. Specialization in MBA determines significantly. A marketing person is generally more paid than a HR person in most companies.
5. Previous work experiences in non-management profile
6. Location in which the person has to work. A person working in Delhi will be paid differently for the same role in Chennai or Hyderabad.
7. Most importantly, the individual potential is given a lot of weightage as well.
If you want approximate figures then I can say that an average student from an average college with average grade and intelligence would get between 80000 per annum to 4.5 Lakhs per annum depending on the above listed factors. Hope it answered your query.