|Author: Kailash Kumar 28 Mar 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
In case the author is living in a big city, then he should contact the leading dermatologist of the city for professional advice. The medical professionals will offer advice after physical examination of the face and carrying out diagnostic tests, if any. However in case the author is living in a small city/town, then he should visit the nearest big city for professional consultation with a dermatologists. Apart from above, he may visit any nearest available reputed, preferably branded, beautician's clinic for possible beauty treatment remedies. Though there are a number of home remedies also available, but the time frame set by the author is a constraint. However, in no case it is advisable to go for a cosmetic surgery merely for attending a marriage.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 28 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Dark holes and spots appearing on the face indicates the impurity of blood and the toxins present in the system has to be cleared up. You may apply the following tips for the removal of spots and holes-
1) Early in the morning, your first task is to take two glasses of mild hot - water mixed with twenty drops of Lemon in each glass. Lemon juice present in the water would help in elimination of toxins from your system because of the same being in citrus nature.
2) While going to bed during night, you may take a glass of warm milk mixed with half tea- spoon of turmeric powder. The antioxidant present in the powder particularly Cucurmin detoxify and flush out the impurities present in the body apart from strengthening the liver. This process has to be carried out for at least a fortnight. Turmeric is antibacterial and anti fungus in nature.
3) As far as possible, avoid eating Junk - food.
4) Take seven or eight leaves of Neem and Equal number of Tulasi leaves and make a paste of the same. This paste has to be applied in night continiously for at least a fortnight in order to get positive result.
5) You may apply Aloe - Vera gel on the affected part till you get result. For internal consumption, Aloe- Vera extracts are available in the market. You may use the same by taking one table spoon after your principal meal along with some hot water.
6) Take one tea- spoon of honey mixed with half tea - spoon of Cinamom and by making the paste of the same, you may apply the same on the affected parts two to three times daily for a couple of days.
|Author: Mahesh 28 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Dark spots appear for various reasons. Some spots could be just because of the acne. And some can be warts. If you check some other types of skin issues then that could be different too. So it all depends on the type on your skin. So I suggest you to meet to skin specialist and decide things.
No dark spot can be gone in less days. You have to accept this fact. Even with beauty creams and herbal options, it is not that easy.
You can one of the following on your skin.
1. Multani Clay
2. Herbal creams meant for black spots
These two are one of the common for treating most of the spots on the skin. Make sure you take long term approach instead of falling for less days cure.
|Author: Monika Kushwaha 30 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
In case you are having black spots and scars on your face and you want to get rid of these I would like to suggest you that you should consult a reputed dermatologist because face is the most noticeable part of our body and we should not try anything that could affect it in a way we never want. But still since you have imposed a question I would suggest you some better tips that might help you in this context.
1. Apply pure coconut oil- Coconut oil has a tendency to lighten and finally remove the scars and spots. You can apply coconut oil during night and leave it. At morning you can wash your face with a dermatological tested face wash.
2. Apply bark of Neem tree- Pick out a bark of Neem tree and keep it in refrigerator for sometime to lower its temperature slightly than the normal body temperature. Now dip the bark in water. Leave it for overnight. Now prepare a paste of it and apply on your spots. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
3. Apply Aloe-vera gel- Aloe vera has a great medicinal value. It helps to a large extent in removing scars from face and providing a glowing skin. You can apply the gel continuously for 15 days. You will surely get the benefits.
These are a few methods which can help you out in the context you wish. But I would also like to suggest you that do not try out anything without consulting your dermatologist and he only knows about your skin and its quality and how you should deal with it.
|Author: Adarsh kumar 04 Apr 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
This situation seems quite complicated but the good news is that one can easily get rid of dark spots and holes by following simple home remedies. Some of them are given below-
1. Drink apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water in the morning and afternoon. For preparing this drink simply take a spoonful of ACV and mix with 300 ml of warm water.
2. Apply sandalwood oil on your face followed by face wash.
3. Make paste of turmeric powder and freshly plucked neem leaves. Apply this paste on your face for at least 20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
4. You can even consider washing your face with tea tree oil. This will kill all the bacteria present on your face.
5. For healing holes the regeneration of skin should be faster so you should consider eating lots of green vegetables and fruits which enhance the body healing capacity.
6. Avoid touching your face as much as possible for faster results. This will reduce the trauma bared by the skin.
7. Avoid spicy and junk food. Spicy food can aggravate your sensitive skin. If your skin is itchy then you can consider eating anti-histamine rich food.
8. Alternatively you can go for a skin peel off treatment. Do make an appointment with a dermatologist for the fastest treatment of your skin as the home remedies may take more time depending on the skin type.
9. Avoid shaving for at least one month and instead opt for trimming. Shaving can worsen your condition.
10. Do not apply face packs that contain chemicals and avoid scratching.
Hope for the best.
|Author: sathish chandrasekaran 06 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Wash your face every 5-6 hours a day for 2 weeks. This is to ensure no oil deposits on face. The oil deposits are bad with pores as it will accumulate more dust on face and create pimples and make pores bigger. Then place cut cucumber over the eyes and pores. This will help you to cool the face. Then drink lot of apple and pomegranate juices as they are best anti-aging fruits. Dark circles and pores on face is mainly due to three things:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Unhealthy food habits
Figure out what is that bothering your face and take corrective measures. Our body has automatic rejuvenation process but if you overwork your body the rejuvenation is affected. Please take good rest, relax and wash properly. If you use bike for commuting then use full faced helmet to avoid dust.