Ask Experts » Education » School Homework Help »

Need help for civil engineering final year project.

Date: 03 Apr 2016    Group: Education    Category: School Homework Help   

I am in the last year of BTech civil engineering. I need help for the major project. Can you assist? I have made hydraulics bridge in my minor project and am now confused in my major project. Can you advice so that I can get good marks?

Worried about final year project in civil branch? Check out project ideas from experts on this page.

Author: Ravi    27 Apr 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

please post your question in more detail to know exactly what your project is and what kind of help you need from us. let us know exactly where have u stuck in your project. If u have already made a hydraulic bridge in minor scale and want to make it on large scale, you must have a good knowledge about the principle and working of hydraulic bridge. You just need to convert your efforts on large scale by making use of large hydraulic instruments.

Author: Teja    12 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

You need to be very serious at your Major Project as it decides your future. Your major project fetches you good marks in your Final year and you may be asked many number of questions on project you do in Final year of B.Tech during Interviews or job selections.

Major Project, in the name itself it is there that the project is of major type.

* As you are done with Minor project in your B.Tech previous years, I suggest you to go ahead with the same project but in very detail.
* Since you have done it during previous years, you might have got some knowledge on this concept.
* I suggest you to undergo for a practical industrial training for a month or 20 days in a company which works on this Hydraulic Bridge principle to get a detailed idea.
* So that you may implement your project very well both practically and theoretically.