Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

How to display ads on blogger.com?

Date: 04 Apr 2016   Posted By: Manoj Kumar Lamba     Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

Recently one my blog have got approved from Google Adsense. I want to know whether ads will be displayed automatically on my blog or do I have to put ads on the blog by getting ad code? I am new to Adsense. Experts do respond.

Interested in displaying ads on blogger.com? Searching for how to go about it? Check out advice from experts here.

Author: Mahesh    04 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

I assume that your blogger account and adsense account are on the same Google ID. In such case you have to follow the instruction below.

1. Login to the Google Blogger.
2. Go to Blogger dashboard.
3. Select Layout.
4. Select Google ads.
5. Login to the google adsense and create ad block.
6. Save the ad block in the place in theme.
7. Save the layout.

That's pretty much all you need to do for adding the code into the theme. Depending on the type of ads the only difference is using HTML code or Google adsense ads.

Author: Manoj Kumar Lamba    04 Apr 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Thanks for quick reply, I have followed the above steps and successfully done the task. Thanks again.