|Author: Kailash Kumar 08 Apr 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
The best courses in psychology are perhaps offered by the Departments of Humanities & Social Sciences of various IITs. However generally only Ph.D. level programs are offered by IITs. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission is at least 60% (SC/ST 55%) marks on the aggregate in the MA degree or equivalent. Having qualified the UGC/ NET or Junior Research Fellowship entitles the student to a fellowship and the student may be assigned as a Teaching Assistant for the HSS faculty.
However besides above top level course, some of other courses available in the field of Psychology are as follows -
1. B.A. in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Counselling Psychology
2. M.A. in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychology etc.
3. Diplomas and Post Graduate Diplomas in Child Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Sports Psychology, Counselling Psychology etc.
|Author: yogesh 09 Apr 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are courses which is offered by Symbiosis College Pune depends on Major and Minor. If you want to do Psychology (Minor) then there are 6 Courses and if you want to do Psychology (Major) then there are 10 courses.
Following are the number of Courses for Major and Minor:
1. Introduction to Psychology (Minor & Major)
2. Developmental Psychology (Minor & Major)
3. Social Psychology (Minor & Major)
4. Behaviour in Organizations (Minor & Major)
5. Psychological Assessment (Minor & Major)
6. Cognitive Psychology (Major)
7. Major Theories in Psychology (Major)
8. Psychopathology (Major)
9. Counselling and Psychotherapy (Major)
10. Contemporary Studies and Dissertation in Psychology (Major)
If you want to try our for Foreign then are many top Universities which offer best education in the field of Psychology such as Harvard University , Stanford University, Yale University, Columbia University etc.
Best of luck for your Future.
|Author: Mahesh 10 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Positive psychology is one of the popular topic in some universities. As the topic deals with the way people are spreading positive emotions. And also it has some deep research on how to feel good in stress times.
So basically this course has a lot of interesting syllabus. Also there is lot of opportunity for this from india and outside. Currently this topic is being taught in Yale and delhi university. You may find more information on this depending on where you wish to pursue the course.
I suggest taking coursera and harvard university and you can find some interesting courses on psychology. You can get credited too. Just have to sign up with the site and pay for the course track. They also weight your assignments and grade you at the end.