|Author: Mahesh 09 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
In order to generate the download link you have to make the file public. When you make file shareable or embedable you get the option for public link.
Follow the instructions to make the file public.
1. Open Google drive.
2. Select the file you wish to share.
3. Click on the option menu.
4. Choose "Share with others".
5. Select public instead of specific people.
This should generate public File URL. And you can now use this URL to share with others. This file is now public which you can share with others.
|Author: yogesh 09 Apr 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Following are the Steps for Generating Direct link for Particular File:
1. Go to the Google Drive and locate and file you want to share.
2. Click Right on that Particular File.
3. You will See the option Share after Clicking Right on that File.
4. Click on the Share option.
5. After Clicking Share Option, Windows Popups.
6. Click on Get Shareable Link.
7. Make sure the drop-down is set to one of the "Anyone with the link..." option.
8. Click Copy link.
9.After Clicking Copy Link you able to Share that Particular Link with anyone who want to see that Particular file.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 13 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
You will need to follow the below mentioned steps to provide a direct download link to your files saved on Google Drive -
1. Sign in to your Google Drive account.
2. Locate the file you would want to share on the public forum.
3. Right click on the file.
4. Among the context menu options available, click on Share,
5. If you want to share it with a particular person, you may choose to enter the email ID in the box.
6. Click on Get a Clickable link option.
7. In the next screen, make sure to opt for Anyone with the link can view option. The clickable link will be available just below.
8. Click on Copy Link. The link will be copied to the clipboard.
9. Paste the link where you would wish to share it.
That's it. You have created a direct download link for your file.