Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

Can I save my articles written for ISC at Pinterest?

Date: 09 Apr 2016   Posted By: Partha Kansabanik     Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

I have written around 36 articles for ISC. Now I have come to know that old articles may be removed by ISC administration during 'cleaning-up' process. So, I am planning to save my articles at Pinterest. Can I do so directly from ISC? I am a registered user of Pinterest.
Experts: do guide.

Interested in saving articles posted on ISC to Pinterest? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    11 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

Pinterest doesn't save the text content. However here are some of the good options.

1. Pocket : This sites saves your content locally on their servers. But pro version is required if you want to save it forever.

2. Gimmebar : Same like pocket but they keep the copy on the server and you can get the image version of the article.

3. Evernote: This option lets you save the content in notepad like online service. And this can be handy as the service is free for saving 500mb of content per month.

4. Google Docs: The service allows you to make documents online. And you can save all your articles on this site. If you have google ID then you can use this service.

5. Microsoft Office online : This is another free service and just like google docs. You can use this for saving the articles.

I personally suggest you to use either google docs or microsoft office online to save your articles. This way you can have archived version.