Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

Incorrect mother name on my certificate

Date: 10 Apr 2016   Posted By: Soram Araba     Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

The name of my mother does not tally in my certificates. Will this affect the chances of my getting a government job? How can I solve this problem? Experts: do assist.

Does the mother's name not tally in your certificates? Then on this page, experts shall provide you the answers.

Author: Kailash Kumar    13 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It depends on the nature of variation. Is it only a spelling mistake and in case so, up to what extent the variation exists or it is absence or presence of surname or presence of a totally a different name. The full name as printed on both the documents should be given by the author to enable any meaningful advice in the subject matter. In case of only a spelling mistake of minor nature, it may not pose much problem. Sometimes submitting an notarized affidavit works. It also depend on the attitude of the official who actually verifies the documents.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.