Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Is cbse affiliates schools directly for secondary who already recognised with state govt.

Date: 12 Apr 2016   Posted By: shahnawaz     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Our school have affiliated with state government ( basic shiksha department ) up to viii class. We wants cbse affiliation for ix x . Should we go directly for secondary affiliation Or firstly we must take affiliation for middle classes. According to cbse bylaws , what is switch over..

Author: Kailash Kumar    13 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Earlier, the application of the school seeking provisional affiliation with the CBSE had to be either forwarded through state Government or accompanied by an NOC to the effect. However later the bye laws were amended and now the school seeking provisional affiliation with the Board should have formal prior recognition of the State/U.T. Government and should produce evidence to the effect that the applicant school had intimated the education department of the state about the application made to CBSE seeking affiliation with the Board. In case any objection is received during the application process, then the board may ask the school to produce the NOC from the state Government/UT. Otherwise it will be assumed that the concerned State/UT Government has no objection.
The contact details of the Affiliation unit of CBSE as displayed on its website is as follows -
PI Sabu, Director (Affiliation)- Tel : 011-22421142, Email:
The board may be contacted directly for authentic information about all aspects of affiliation.

Author: [Anonymous]    14 Apr 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

First of all your school performance, infrastructure and abilities should be up to the mark to get CBSE affiliation. CBSE follows CCE strictly so even your teaching staff will have to undergo special training and seminars.

You will have to request your present affiliator for change in board. If he is satisfied by your stats then he will surely give you NOC. Once you get this then open the CBSE official website and email them in the affiliation corner. They will surely reply you back asking all the required documents.

They will even send a verifier to see the condition of your school. So see to that your school is in a good position. Also see to that fire safety norms are properly followed and the toilets and washrooms should be clean.
This procedure will take nearly 2 months, so stay calm and hope for good.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.