Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

How to pay online customers bills

Date: 08 Apr 2016   Posted By: Seema Mittal     Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

I have a computer shop and I want to pay online bills, make PAN card for customers, etc . I want to know some websites and companies which will give me such facilities under an ID or may be via links.

Want to know the various means to pay online bills? Check out the expert advice in the responses below.

Author: K Mohan    08 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 4    Voting Score: 0

In fact those enthusiastic may even take the agency as E- payment facilitation center of any state government departments and for that one need to approach the particular department. In Hyderabad we have Mee seva which is working on same pattern. That means they collect taxes, challans, fines and bills for various organizations and departments and have the prescribed charge as the commission. Even MRO certificates like caste, residential and death certificates are processed through Mee Seva and the challan is accepted through them.

Author: Gypsy    08 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

1. Paytm Wallet:- can be downloaded from Google store. Limit is 10,000 per month. No transaction charges as yet. Can import money to the Paytm Wallet through debit/credit cards.
2. ITZ card:- can be bought from market. Charges transaction amount~1.5%. No limit.

Author: Seema Mittal    12 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

I visited Paytm Wallet and ITZ card website both are not given facility of NDPL electricity bill and water bill.

Author: Gypsy    12 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

It may vary from board to board. I think if you go to a board's website & try to initiate the payment process from there, you will find an option for ITZ card. For making payments for NDPL (TPDDL) bills, I have been using my credit & debits cards to make the online payment. But the payment process is initiated through NDPL's website after filling up the CA no.

Paytm wallet has an option of transferring money to any bank account. It should work for bill payments too, I suppose.

Otherwise, you may open a bank account, avail the facility of net banking and then go for the bill payments.

Author: Gypsy    13 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

I have checked it on TPDDL (formerly NDPL). There is an option for ITZ. So, for using ITZ, you need to initiate the payment through TPDDL's site.

Open TPDDL site -> CUSTOMER ZONE -> Bill Payment -> Pay Bill Online -> fill in your CA no. -> click on the proceed button. New page opens -> scroll down for payment modes -> select 'cash cards/wallets' -> you will find option for ITZ card there -> check the circle - > enter the amount - > click on 'pay now' -> next page- > select the type of card you have & proceed for payment.

Please find the attachment which shows where to find it.

N.B. As two files cannot be attached, I will tell you about the Paytm wallet option for TPDDL (formerly NDPL) in the next response.