Ask Experts » Doctors » Homeopathy »

Need to know the symptoms, criticalness and cure of HLAB +ve

Date: 14 Apr 2016   Posted By: Venu     Group: Doctors    Category: Homeopathy   

My wife is HLAB +ve and we came to know about this five years ago. What is the curable time in Homeopathy and also its side effects? What is the criticalness of this and how will things be different after few years?
What should my wife do, if she wants lead her life in a regular way?
Awaiting response from experts.

Looking for information about HLAB +ve? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: sathish chandrasekaran    18 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Dear Venu,

Please follow this "http://www.healthline.com/health/hla-b27-antigen#Overview1" for all the details you wish to know. Hope this helps.

Author: Venu    25 Apr 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Thank you Mr. Sathish. There is lot of info in the provided link but I just need to know if it fine if we continue the treatment in Homeopathy. Or any other better alternate medicine like in Unani or Ayurveda. Please confirm.